Friday, January 26, 2018

The Merc Renovation The Series!

Hey hey!! I have been counting down the days to today for a very very long time. We are finally launching our video series for the Merc!! And also !!!!!!!! And a few more !!!!! for good measure. If you’ve been following for a while you know we are doing vlog style videos ourselves, but we really wanted to capture the reno in a professional way that was bitesize and inspiring.

Court and I are over the moon to introduce you to our series sponsor. I think you guys are going to be pretty shocked about who it is. I mean, it is totally unexpected, and not at all who you would have picked as our perfect partner for this renovation.

Sike. Its The Home Depot!!

(But, really who else would it have been?)

This is the first of 5 episodes. I’ll admit I got teary a few times seeing just how far we’ve come on the reno and the old school VR clips pulled at the heart strings a little.

When I started the blog almost 8 years ago I had NO IDEA that it could turn into this dream, I never in a million years would have thought a company like Home Depot would know who I was, let alone become my most cherished business relationship. I guess this just goes to show that you never know what is waiting down the path that you nervously take a few steps onto.

Check out the episode below, I think you’re going to love it!

 

The post The Merc Renovation The Series! appeared first on Vintage Revivals.


via Mandi at The Merc Renovation The Series!