Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Guys, I’m Exhausted.

Real talk time.

I sat down to write today’s post about the latest video that I just put up but I quite literally cannot find the words to form a coherent sentence. So instead you get a behind the curtains glimpse into the mental and emotional side of this renovation. Cause honestly, that’s just as real at the drywall and stucco.

I’m not going to lie, I’m straight up exhausted, to the point where I don’t know if I’ve ever experience this level of exhaustion in my life. I can’t even type an exclamation point, thats how tired I am. Ok fine. ! <—- I squeaked that one out just for you.

Obviously going into something like this you know its going to be hard, but it is a second just keeping up with it the way that it’s happening now. Who knows what my mental state is going to be once we’re in the throws of doing the work as well. Its actually a little terrifying. In fact while I was editing today’s video I was like, Daaaaaang girl, you look like death warmed over!

The crazy thing is that this is my DREAM project. I feel so content and at peace with what we’re doing, I know we’re on the right path but gosh dang it I just want to take a nap.

Those that have gone through a hard reno, do you have any tips for me? Besides Rockstars and B-12, cause I’m at my limit with those. We’ve come so far already, and it feels so good, but I’m just ready to be living there and not driving across town 4x a day. Ya know?

Ok for reals though, tell me I’m not the only one that has experienced this. When does the second wind kick in folks?! Give me allllll the advice!

 

The post Guys, I’m Exhausted. appeared first on Vintage Revivals.


via Mandi at Guys, I’m Exhausted.