Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Fabric Addicts Unite!!!!

Hey hey hey!

Let’s👏🏼talk👏🏼fabric!! Fabric is a critical component of home design. The style of your space is defined by fabric, whether its on a chair, a throw pillow, curtains, or even used as a wall treatment. Its the lifeblood of a space. Close your eyes (well just one eye, cause you have to keep reading) and imagine a space with no fabric.  Its a cold dark terrifying world right?!

I am SO excited about today’s post. One of my happiest time killers is to dive deep into the pages of Fabric.com and see all of the yardage goodness that they have. I have a secret board on pinterest that I save my favorites to and today I’m going to give you a peek behind the curtain! I’ve picked 20 of my most beloved to share with you! You can find all the info on each of them on a special page that I curated on Fabric.com! Check out Mandi’s Favorite Fabrics here! 

 

Do you have a fave?! I sure hope so cause one lucky person is going to win 5 yards of the fabric of their choice!! All you have to do is head over to instagram to enter!

 See the entire collection here! 

 

love your guts,
m

Huge thanks to Fabric.com for teaming up with me on this post + giveaway!

The post Fabric Addicts Unite!!!! appeared first on Vintage Revivals.


via Mandi at Fabric Addicts Unite!!!!